Family Law For The Business And Professional Community | Divorce Lawyers Serving Allegheny County
Just as no two family disputes are the same, neither are the resolutions to those disputes.
The attorneys at Wilder Mahood McKinley & Oglesby understand this reality. They listen to their clients and create legal strategies that meet those clients’ needs, whether the resolutions can be best accomplished through negotiation or in court. Since 1978, our firm has served as a leading authority in Pennsylvania family law.
Wilder Mahood McKinley & Oglesby represents business owners, doctors, lawyers and other professionals throughout western Pennsylvania, and their spouses. We represent clients in complex divorce, support and custody matters, and matters of contract involving the family.
Our particular areas of focus include the following:
- Divorce, involving distribution of property, business interests, family businesses, medical practices, 401(k)s and pensions, marital residences and life and health insurance matters
- Legal separations
- Child custody matters, involving child relocation, enforcement of agreements and grandparents’ rights
- Family support, involving child support, spousal support prior to a divorce, post-divorce spousal support, enforcement of support awards, and modifications of support
- Premarital and postmarital agreements
- Tax issues in divorce
- Legal fees in divorce
- Domestic partnership issues
Whether you seek a court order supporting your position or a negotiated settlement, you can trust that our experienced and compassionate lawyers will inform you of your rights and options and counsel you toward an effective legal strategy.
For more specific information about our family legal services, please read our Family Law Overview page.
We ‘Wrote the Book’ On Pennsylvania Family Law
Our firm’s founding attorney, Joanne Ross Wilder, authored “Pennsylvania Family Law Practice and Procedure,” a legal reference used by attorneys throughout the state. She literally “wrote the book” on family law. To this day, our firm maintains her legacy of excellence. We are respected by our clients and by our legal peers across the state.
Let Our Respected Pittsburgh Family Law Attorneys Resolve Your Legal Matter
To learn more about what Wilder Mahood McKinley & Oglesby can do to resolve your family legal situation, contact us online or call our office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, at 412-261-4040.