Enforcement of Agreements

Our firm is experienced in enforcing rights under marital agreements. When your spouse or former spouse fails to abide by an agreement, we can analyze your agreement and circumstances and take action to move the court to: enter judgment against your spouse; authorize the taking and seizure of property; order the collection and taking of rents and profits of real estate, personal property, or financial property; award interest on unpaid installments; award and direct the sale or transfer of any property; require security to ensure future payments; issue attachment proceedings; award legal fees and costs; attach wages and/or utilize the court’s contempt powers.

To learn more about what Wilder Mahood McKinley & Oglesby can do to resolve your concerns about enforcement, contact us online or call our office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, at 412-261-4040.