When families are divided, there are always financial issues to consider.
At the law firm of Wilder Mahood McKinley & Oglesby, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, we help divorcing spouses, estranged parents and others with family support needs to reach appropriate family support arrangements. We accomplish this through in-court litigation, negotiations and mediation.
Allegheny County Spousal Support Attorneys
Our experienced attorneys can assist you in matters relating to:
- Child support. We help our clients get the financial support they need to provide for their children, and we work to ensure this support meets state guidelines.
- Spousal support prior to a divorce. We help clients to obtain temporary spousal support in the interim between filing for divorce and when a divorce becomes final.
- Alimony. We assist clients in getting back on their feet following a divorce by securing appropriate spousal support over time. We represent clients who need to limit the amount of a support payment.
- Enforcement of support awards. If a former spouse or co-parent is failing to pay court-ordered child support or alimony, our attorneys can petition the court to enforce the order.
- Modifications of orders. When a person’s financial and/or personal circumstances change substantially, so can the court orders that govern those circumstances. We assist clients in obtaining modifications of orders for child support, alimony, child custody and other matters, to reflect new circumstances.
Wilder Mahood McKinley & Oglesby is one of the oldest firms in Pittsburgh focusing on family law issues. Our founding partner, Joanne Ross Wilder, wrote the handbook used across the state by practitioners and judges in the family law arena. Our lawyers have the experience to address the issues and concerns you will have regarding your unique family support concerns.
Contact Us Today
To discuss your family support issue with one of our Pittsburgh child support attorneys, contact us online or by calling 412-261-4040.